Attempting to eat healthier.

by Divine Domesticity on March 26th, 2008

I haven't mastered the layering technique quite yet. Apparently it is more important for it to look pretty than to ensure that it doesn't fall apart in your hands. C'est la vie.

PS - This was my breakfast. I make no apologies.

This sandwich is sometimes called a 'California' or something to that effect. You can always add a little turkey or roast beef if you are in the mood for it. I like the taste of the veggies by themselves so I don't add any meats.

My Favorite Sandwich
Makes one sandwich


Onion bagel, split or fresh foccacia bread
Whipped cream cheese
Havarti cheese
Alfalfa sprouts
Avocado
Salt and Pepper (Add to the Avocado)
Roma tomatoes
Red onions

1. Layer all sandwich filling ingredients on top of a fresh bagel or foccacia bread. Eat and be happy.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Looks yummy, thanks for sharing.