Another recipe coming at ya!
Here is my take on a highly rated Creamy Chicken Lasagna recipe. Serve this with a fresh salad, a tall glass of milk and garlic bread. Enjoy!
Creamy Chicken Lasagna
Makes one 9" x 13" pan
1 roaster chicken (from grocery store, already cooked)
6 uncooked lasagna noodles
1/2 cup chicken stock
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, pick the chicken meat off of the bones and set aside in a large bowl.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a large bowl, mix the chicken with the chicken stock, cream cheese, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
4. Spread 1/3 of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover with the chicken mixture, and top with 3 lasagna noodles; repeat. Top with remaining sauce, and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven.