Diving into the wide world of digital scrapbooking!


For a first attempt, I am really pleased!

Using a premade template, I was able to make the following pages:



Digital scrapbooking was, to me at least, very intimidating to start. While I have used Photoshop for the last few years, I really didn't do much beyond resizing my photographs and tweaking the colors. Digital scrapbooking requires you to learn a few new skills if you are a novice, but it is very simple to do following these wonderful tutorials provided by TheShabbyShoppe.com. They have a TON of free scrapbooking kits to download as well! Hurrah!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Those are awesome! :) I tried out a site (I'm not proficient enough with photoshop) it's called scrap blog: http://scrapblog.com/
I have an example on my page: http://achickenloveshermonkey.blogspot.com/2007/06/my-new-scrapblog.html

It is so easy and you can add music and vids to it, and it has TONS of stickers/backgrounds....check it out! :)

Deborah said...

These are super cute. I love scrapbooking, but have never tried digital... should do... would cut down on space for sure - not to mention the stash budget! ;-)

Laura Williams said...

Those layouts are awesome!!

Rebecca said...

What cute pages! I'm still not into digital but wanting to try out hybrid which is a step closer I guess. You should join us for Masterpiece Monday at my friend's blog www.christinesconnection.blogspot.com It's a great way to show your work, get ideas & inspire others.