Recipe Request! Do you have a recipe for cocktail meatballs??

I am deep into menu planning mode for my baby shower. Does anyone have a tasty recipe for cocktail meatballs? I'm wanting to find a tried and true recipe. There are so many recipes out there and I want to find a winner.

I'm sorta wanting one that uses the grape jelly in the sauce and perhaps can be put in a slow cooker after they are fried or baked to keep them warm -- but I'm open to any recipes that you have tried and loved.

Thanks peeps!!


4 comments:

Jen said...

A Jar of chili sauce, a jar of grape jelly (12 or 16 ounces maybe)and the juice of one lemon, throw in a crockpot with a bag of frozen meatballs and you are in business...I have done this some many times and people LOVE them!

AM said...

What? You're planning your own shower?

Parker said...

No, I said I was planning the *menu*. :)

imbid100 said...

basicaly the same as the chili sauce and grape jelly, except better.

Bag frozen meatballs (sam's) 96 count, 2 cups chuncky salsa, hot medium or mild, to your taste and 1cup (more or less) again to taste, raspberry jam, you can use no sugar kind if you need to. Put in crockpot on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, then turn to low to keep warm while serving. Hope you enjoy.

imbid100