I'm not sure what a nugat is, but if it were up to me, it would mean Goooood.

by Divine Domesticity on August 29th, 2007

Just a quickie recipe that is super delicious and easy to throw together on a weekend morning. Enjoy!

Bread Nugat
Makes one 8" round pan, several servings

1 can Pillsbury plain flavored biscuit
1/4 + 1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
4 Tbsp. butter
1/8 c. dark brown sugar
1/3 c. evaporated milk

1. Pre-heat oven to 350-F degrees. In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon, set side.

2. Prepare a 8" cake pan, cut each biscuit into four pieces, coat each piece with the sugar mixture, place in the pan.

3. In a small pot, heat the evaporate milk, 1/4 cup sugar, brown sugar and butter to boil, immediately pour it over to the bread pieces.

4. Bake for 40-45 minutes. Serve warm.

4 comments:

Cherry Menlove said...

Oh wow, hello there! I was reading your blog and spotted that you had a link to my food blog on there! Thank you so very much, that's very nice of you. My sister is pregnant with twins right now, and I really hope that you are feeling ok and not too big!

Cherry Menlove

Claire said...

This looks a lot like monkey bread! Yum!!!

***Willow, Belle & Old Man Turbo's Mom*** said...

That my friend looks Devine!
YUMM...

Barbara said...

WOW! I almost licked the screen. I'm makin' some of this over the weekend. Hubby's out of town so they'll be all mine! bwah ha ha ha