If my nominees have already participated, or aren't much into these sorts of things, feel free to opt out. I hope you do though. :)
- Mallory from Mallory In the Middle wrote the most awesome post a few days ago regarding 13 things she wants her children to know. Go read it! It is the best. Now I need to think of the 13 things I want my future children to know.
- Peabody from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody. In my opinion, Peabody has the absolute best food photography and commentary of all the food blogs out there. I think I have added nearly ALL of her recipes to my to-try list. She is witty, unpretentious, and makes glorious food. (Just a FEW recipes I am dying to try are Croissant Bread Pudding with Pecan Toffee Sauce, Nutella Ravioli Cookies, Double Corn Cornbread Muffins, Sticky Buns, and Samoas Cheesecake)
- Ariela from Baking and Books combines two of my favorite activities in the world, as reflected in the title of her blog. She is also having a super awesome raffle right now, which you should check out! Ariela has such a beautiful site, lovely pictures, and I always love reading what she is up to on a daily basis in her sidebar, listed under "My Status."
- Jodi from Daybook consistently proves that photos can be just as powerful as words. Her photography is just...gorgeous. Her commentary is always entertaining. Oh and hey, she is a babe, y'all.
- The gals over at My Vintage Kitchen are in my opinion some of the funniest food bloggers around. Besides that, they consistency post drool-worthy food! (Hello Frozen Grand Marnier Souffles and Apricot Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast!) I wish I had someone half as funny as these two chicks to host a blog with.