1st Checkup - 15 days old

V, Daddy and I just got back from her first checkup. Everything looked good! She is up to 10lbs 1oz. and is 21 1/2" long. I wish you could see how pretty her blue eyes are in these pics...ah well.

My husband has come up with the funniest phrase EVA in regards to Violet. You see, her head is round, really really round, and her neck, it has ROLLS. Acres and acres of rolls. Out of the blue my husband referred to her chubsie neck as being a "gooey neck" and the nickname has stuck ever since.

Enjoy.


4 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh! The chubby cheekage is just too much for me to handle! So, SO cute.

3XMom said...

sooo adorable! I LOVE those cheeks and neck.

Domestic Chicky said...

I am dying with the cuteness...

Keely said...

She's beautiful! I think I see a "soothie" there. They're pretty much Zoe's bff. :)