Huh...well....yeah.

Not much happenin' over here. The baby is taking a nap in her swing and I am exhausted. We were all hit with the flu and have been sick the past week. I am feeling a bit better today but my body is still very tired.

I guess I never filled you in on where we moved to, eh? Well, we moved to the Kansas City, KS area. A BIG CITY! Especially compared to the town we were living in before, which had about 15k people at most. I've been sneaking to Panera Bread (for gingerbread bagels with hazelnut cream cheese), Chipotle (for the steak fajitas), Houlihan's (for the raw tuna tacos) and Sams Club (for pretzels and polish dogs) every chance I get. I live literally just a few feet away from a HUGE HUGE mall and a Target. Goodbye money! I just love Target. I could spend so much money there, if only I had some. Hehe.

I'm going to try to limit all the baby picture posts to the monthly newsletters for the most part. Although I will sneak a few good ones in once in a while. Like now:


I love this little dress. It has a little blue mouse on the front. CUTENESS.

I have been eating some great food lately, which I don't have pictures for, but I will get the recipes up soon. In the mean time, have a great week peeps!

12 comments:

Just Beachy said...

she is beautiful! and you should post pictures often so we can see how she is growing. You should also visit www.filegirl.com. Kristine lives close to you.

Jia said...

She is too precious Parker! I'm glad you guys got moved okay. That sucks about the flu though, I feel your pain.

Parker said...

thanks! i think she is very cute too :D

She sure is strange! said...

Oh no way you can't post pictures of something that sweet! Whoa has she grown!!!

Congratulations on your move, I hope things straighten out soon with jobs and so forth for your hubby.

Molly

Barbara said...

Violet just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

AM said...

I'm glad you like the in-laws! Now, before were you with your dad and stepmom or your husbands dad and stepmom? I get confused. But very glad it is working out now. I know you love having the extra hands around!

Gen said...

Oh - how did that happen? She is so much bigger and too too cute.

I love that dress and I am so jealous of your proximity to such yummy food. You are killing me!

I am still here and thinking of all 3 of you - we got a new pc and I no longer have a time limit before the battery shuts me down...now I just have Lana to do that :)

C'tina said...

I'm convinced tht we as Americans should start buying locally!! I stay out of Target, Wal-mart, Kohls, etc. If I go in I look for Made in USA lables...few and far between but there are some out there! http://www.madeinusa.org/ Congrats on your move!! Violet is a sweet little gum drop.

Sarcomical said...

that cute little tuft of hair KILLS me. aww. ;)

Nanette said...

Such a cutie!

Leah said...

YOu should work for Panera....ever since I read this post, I have been thinking about a gingerbread bagel. I FINALLY had one today and it was SO AWESOME!!! Thanks for mentioning it!

Jessica said...

i just found this site via google when i did a search for gingerbread bagels and hazelnut cream cheese (i saw it at panera bread today and didn't have the guts to try it!)--so i'll go tomorrow and see how it is. i'll take your word that it's good. (:

and yes, she's absolutely beautiful!