Before I forget again...

I wanted to mention two things.


First, thanks to My Vintage Kitchen for some lovely retro hand towels! They were running a contest over at their site, which they do every so often, and I answered their question correctly. The towels are so pretty and very retro, which I love. Thanks ladies!

Second, my JOYS (Just Organize Your Stuff) organizational system. I feel horrible about this, because I received a JOYS binder module and a filing module at least a year ago, if not longer, and life just got crazy and I forgot to blog about it. The fact that all of my stuff has been in storage since last summer has contributed to the 'out of sight, out of mind' factor, but still, shameful!
My apologies to JOYS.


My thoughts on this beautiful product were that if ever there were an opportunity to get organized and cherish the end result, this is it. It is the perfect pairing of function and beauty. Did I mention that already? Oh, so beautiful! It took me a little bit of time to figure out what exactly I was supposed to be writing on some of the pages, but overall it was simple to use. Two thumbs up from this mama!

1 comment:

My Vintage Kitchen said...

You are so welcome!!! And thanks for playing!