I know I am going to jinx this big time, but baby girl has been napping for over 2 hours (CRAZY!) and I have been blissfully cruising the internet, working on creating a family cookbook (www.tastebook.com) and watching the office (all 3 seasons) via Netflix. SO MUCH FUN! Before she wakes up I wanted to give you the rest of the girl scout cookie desserts. Enjoy! (Side note, she just woke up as I was tying that last sentence. Har)
Scavenger Delight (Sort of a gross sounding name, in my opinion) . How about instead,
1 (6 oz.) package instant chocolate pudding
1 c. milk
1 pkg. Do-si-dos cookies
2 lbs butter, melted (that can't be right. Use whatever looks good)
6 oz. whipped topping
1 (4 oz.) package cream cheese
1. In a bowl, crunch up cookies for your crust. Add melted butter then spread neatly in a 9"x13" pan.
2. Mix pudding with 1 cup milk until thickened. Spread pudding over crust.
3. Mix whipped topping with cream cheese and spread over pudding. Chill until set.
Thin Mint Brownies
1 c. evaporated milk
2 c. miniature marshmallows
1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
1/3 c. sugar
1/8 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. butter
3 c. Thin Mint cookies, crushed into crumbs
1/2 c. nuts (chopped), optional
1. Mix together milk, marshmallows, chocolate chips, sugar and salt in a microwaveable bowl. Bring to a boil in the microwave. Stir well and cook in microwave an additional 2 minutes at medium high heat. Remove from microwave.
2. Add butter, vanilla, and chopped nuts. Break Thin Mint cookies into crumbs and add to mixture. Press into a 9" square baking pan. Refrigerate to harden. Cut into 2" squares.
Caramel Apples Do-si-dos
12 do-si-dos, finely chopped
12 small apples
1 package (16 oz.) caramels
12 wooden sticks
1. Insert sticks into top of apples. Melt caramel in double broiler. Dip apples in caramel. Immediately dip bottoms of apples into cookie crumbs. Place cookie side down on waxed paper and let stand about 30 minutes or until firm.