Daily Recipe - Cranberry Jello Salad

All righty. So I've decided to start a daily post (or as often as I can) where I feature new recipes. I can't guarantee that I've made these in advance, but they come from trustworthy sources. If you make these, please let me know how they turn out. Enjoy!

Cranberry Jello Salad

Makes one 9" x 13" pan

2 large packages cranberry jello
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp ground cloves
1 can mandarin oranges, drained
1 can crushed pineapple, drained
2 cans whole cranberry sauce
1/2 c. pecan pieces
1 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
1 8oz pkg cool whip

1. Combine dry jello with cinnamon and cloves. Mix jello per package instruction,s less 1 cup of cold water. Add orange slices, pineapple, cranberry sauce, and pecan pieces. Pour 1/2 of jello mixture in 9" x 13" glass pan. Let set.

2. Mix softened cream cheese and cool whip. Spread over layer of jello and let set in fridge for 15 minutes. Pour remaining jello over cream cheese layer and let set.

No comments: