Blueberry Jell-O Salad

I'm off to clean but I'm leaving you with a very retro dessert recipe. I had this a few weeks back and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. Enjoy!

Blueberry Jell-O Salad
Makes one 8"x8" pan, about 12 servings

2 (3 oz.) packages grape jello
3 cans of blueberries, drained, reserving liquid
15.5oz can crushed pineapple, drained, reserving liquid
1 small container cool whip
1/2 cup chopped pecans

1. Prepare jello according to package directions, add blueberries and pineapple, using blueberry and pineapple juice as cold liquid (add water as necessary to get as much liquid as is called for in jello directions). Chill until set. Spread with cool whip and sprinkle with chopped pecans.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

mmmm sounds yummy!! Glad to hear you had a lovely Sunday - mine was spent tidying, dusting and cooking but it was still a nice Sunday - no, truly I mean it!

Domestic Accident said...

I love calico beans. Unfortunately, my husband loves them more, but they do not love him. I suffer for days.

That dessert sounds divine as well. I gobble up anything with blueberries!