New design. Same great taste.

Just a quick one for today.

New design as of this morning! Check it out. Less colorful than the old design, but I like it. I change designs up quite a bit so it wont be used forever.

My knee is pretty sore. I think I pulled a few muscles in my leg in the fall, so it is quite tender today. It almost dislocated again when I was getting out of bed this morning. My knee injuries are legendary, to say the least. My knees have dislocated so many times I've lost count. All this adds up to a very clumsy woman.

Violet is having a much better day so far. She slept about 8 hours straight last night then took a 3-4 hour nap this morning. Which is exactly why I had time to redesign the site. It has also allowed me to stay off my leg. Good baby!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

darn girl, be careful with yourself. Sounds painful! I love the look. Are you currently taking clients because I'm SOO in need of some inspiration, miss persnickety, picking, particular, me. Sigh. :o(

The Chatty Housewife- said...

Do you wear a brace? Sounds painful!

Cate said...

Love the new design!

Peabody said...

Looks good.

Sarcomical said...

love the new banner, girly. did you get the background image somewhere or make it yourself?

p.s. no more falling down!

Barbara said...

I like the new design! Hope your knee gets better.

♥PugPosse♥ said...

Ok...you are just so talented with these fancy schmancy Banners! Love this one and how you added your Children ( fur and human). Love it!

Leah said...

Love love love the new design.