Pizza Pasta Casserole
Makes TWO 9" x 13" casseroles
2 lbs ground beef or ground venison
1 large onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon italian seasoning
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
16 ounces rotini pasta, cooked and drained
5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (20 oz) or a mixture of mozzarella and an Italian blend shredded cheese
8 ounces sliced pepperoni, cut into quarter sections
1. Brown ground beef, onion, garlic and seasoning in oil. Drain.
2. Stir in pasta, spaghetti sauce, pepperoni and 3 cups cheese.
3. Place mixture in 2 greased 9x13x2 inch baking pans. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
4. Cover and freeze up to 3 months.
5. To cook now: Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until heated through.
6. To bake frozen casserole: Thaw in refrigerator overnight and bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes, till hot.