The Retro Household Manual is back!

Hopefully this is somewhat self explanatory for the most part. Basically you just need to pick a cover (there are 4), click on the image so it is full sized, save it, then print it. Now, it should print on well on a 8 1/2 x 11" sheet of paper. If it comes out wonkey at all, and you think it is my fault (heh), let me know!

I would suggest getting at least a 3" sturdy binder (one that has a plastic sleeve on the front to slip in your cover) and a box of laminated sleeves to slip these into. For sections such as "Household Tips & Tricks," you would probably file in some magazine clippings or recipes for homemade cleaning products. Same goes for the "Wish List," section. This is a section where you can tear out magazine pages or print out products from the internet that you'd like to buy later on.

Amy at Momadvice (which you should check out!) has a great section of downloads that would be perfect to go in a household planner.






7 comments:

feefifoto said...

These are creepy, yet at the same time wonderful.

Ali said...

hah. such is the way with art a lot of the time. :)

Domestic Chicky said...

I forgot all about these! I love how they turned out! Love your blog makeover too!!!
xoxo

kate1976 said...

Yay! Thanks for posting this, Ali.

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness. So I've been thinking about building out a household binder this year and everything I've found has been very homey and crafty and floral and . . . mauve(bleggh) but these, these my new friend, are fantastic! I am so stealing these from you! Thank you for posting! I just started reading your blog today from MPM and will keep you on my radar!

Have a great week!

dawn224 said...

these are fab!

kmlloyd said...

Wow thank you so much for making these and sharing them. Everything I've found has been much more...something I can't put words to right now without possibly offending someone.

Anyhow - thanks a lot!