Here we go again.

This weekend we finally make our move.

I won't lie, the past 9 months have been hard. So hard. The past 9 months we have lived with two different sets of in-laws. We were hopeful that it would be a very temporary situation that would allow us to pay off some debt and save up for getting an apartment of our own. What it ended up being was a giant head ache and heart ache.

The details aren't important. Re-hashing it all just isn't worth it.

The good news is we are moving this weekend.

So bring on the boxes and packing tape. I'll be back next week!

7 comments:

Audrey said...

I really wish you good luck and hope everything works out the way you want it to :)

Barbara said...

Good luck! Hope this is the last move for a while.

♥PugPosse♥ said...

Oh I wish I lived closer to help out...Sorry it has been so rough the past 9 months. Best of Luck!

Anna said...

Wow. That sounds so stressful. Glad you are ready to move on. Hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Ruthann said...

Hi I just found your blog. Love it! God bless you as you move on to you bright new happy life in your own home! Come vistit me when you get settled!
Ruthann
Warm Pie, Happy Home

Robyn Jones said...

good luck with your move. Hope you have the place you want...

AM said...

I am so so happy for you guys. WAY back when you were pregnant and moving in with the in-laws (or your parents? I dont remember the order at this point), I felt bad for you. Well, I know we all have tough times and sometimes just have to suck it up, but I just knew that with the new baby on the way, you'd be even more stressed etc. You are SO STRONG for living that way for the past 9 months and I hope that this move will be your last for a little while.

Congrats!