I'm so crazy excited I'm doing the Peanut Butter Jelly Time dance.

What dance? Oh, that dance! Not just in my head either, I'm performing it to an audience of ZERO.

My husband took the baby out to breakfast with some extended family and I have the place all to myself for a little while.

I showered. I ran the dishwasher. I started a load of laundry.

Now, I will play some loud music and get some work done on the computer.

I love my baby girl, don't get me wrong, but I rarely get a break.

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME BIZNATCHES!

5 comments:

westleybuttercup said...

LOL I know how you feel! I love my girls but sometimes I just need a break. We are actually going out of town with another couple next week. We are both leaving our kids at their grandparents. I can't wait.
Love your site. I've been bookmarking recipes to try in the future! Thanks!

Rachel

Willie & Waylon said...

I understand! Yesterday the guys took Lauren out to Bass Pro Shop and I cleaned out the fridge, did my grocery shopping!

Marylin said...

heya, I found you on ning...

So know what you mean about having the house to yourself! It happens even more rarely now that we have a 2nd child *sigh*

suburban prep said...

I remember when the Peanut Butter Jelly Time dance was on "ED:. Too funny.

Kimberly Ann said...

Isn't a little "me" time just ravishing?