Happy Friday Peeps!

This week sure went by fast. You know what? Screw it, I'm busting out the bullet list again.
  • My husband stayed home sick two days this week with bronchitis. He wore surgical masks and foggy eye glasses just like Whoorl (scroll down). Violet has a cold which we are really hoping isn't the starting stages of bronchitis. I've talked to a nurse at her doc's office and so far it seems like she only has a common cold. Yesh.
  • I'm in a cooking rut. Nothing sounds good. Well, nothing except fast food and I'm TRYING to be healthy here.
  • Speaking of cooking, check out these awesome printer friendly menu plans that I made. Coming soon -- printer friendly recipes for all my archived recipes!
  • I'm having a font crisis. The second I think I've nailed down a font that I want to use for the redesign of this site, I change my mind. Clearly, I'm over thinking this.
  • Also, I've been playing a lot of WoW. And, my brain is numb. And, I think I'm getting sick.
Okay. I'm bored. HAPPY WEEKEND!

5 comments:

Darla said...

Ali, what is the recipe for this item? The link you gave in the comments doesn't work. THANKS!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/somethingsoclever/92783238/in/set-996499/

Ali said...

darla - I'll post the recipe here tomorrow. that link was to an old website. :)

Rachel said...

Fun stuff.
Sorry about the sickness, that's yucky.
Hope all get better soon.
I understand about the cooking rut, that's when i bust out my 1940's edition cookbooks and start mixing and matching, either that or play freezer bingo :-) Just as fun :-)

Darla said...

Thanks Ali!

Do you have any ideas on how I can use up some Russell Stover sugar free peppermint patties??? I have a couple bags.

Kait said...

I'm a lurker, but I just had to tell you I made the chocolate gooey butter cookies you posted on the other site.

Ummm...they no sooner make it out of the oven than they are gone. My husband and I can't stop eating them!! Absolutely delicious!!