I thought today was Friday.

  • Ugh. Isn't that the worst? You think you are almost to the weekend and you realize you are a nincompoop!
  • I'm feeling uninspired today. We're gonna bust out the bullet list.
  • Have you been checking out Blissfully Domestic? DO IT! Leave me comments! (I do the food posts.)
  • Oh, almost forgot. I've hired a very talented girl to do a blog redesign for me. I'm so excited! I will probably be a couple weeks before its up, so check back.
  • While you are at it, all you feed readers -- Why not click over to the actual website and earn me a few pennies? It helps me pay for all the deeeliciousss food I post about.
  • Last: A picture of Sweet V
Photobucket

Happy Friday! Oh, shiz, I mean Thursday. Blech.

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Love your blog...Thursdays or Fridays!

Love sweet V's twig of hair...my son (who is 24 yo now) but when he was a little apple dumplin' like V he had a twig like that and it grew and grew but the rest of his hair didn't grow much...one day that twig just disappeared...I swore up and down my FIL cut it off and refused to talk to him...LOL!

Have a great day!

Heather said...

Just clickin' over so you can get your pennies for food! Love V's pic - what a sweetheart!

Have a happy Friday (Tomorrow)!

Karen Erickson said...

Your baby is sooooo cute! Sorry you thought today was Friday - I don't like it when I do that. LOL

Jason Dittle said...

hey! here is the site i was talking about where i made the extra $800 last month, checkit out... the site is here

rpm said...

Oh, she is just so beautiful!

Laura said...

give her raspberries for me!

Laura said...

you are the blog diva by the way. i bow to you....little sis. :) and thanks for saying i'm "bomb diggity" in your profile. i feel so much younger now!

BC said...

How cute is her hair do?! Ahhh!!! Love it!

♥PugPosse♥ said...

OMG I love this picture!!!!!