Monthly Newsletters - Month Six

Violet - 6 months old already.

Sweet baby girl. You are half a year already!

to print0001_216

You are more fun each and every day.

to print0001_224

Your hair is filling in. I'm threatening to trim your bangs but Dad won't let me.

to print0001_213

You are starting to play in your crib. In the blink of an eye you can travel from one end of your crib to another. You've even started to scoot backwards when you try to crawl.

to print0001_220

to print0001_226

to print0001_217

I don't need to point this out, but you are just the cutest. You look just like your pop.

to print0001_227

It's okay baby girl. I'd be a little upset too if someone said I looked like my dad.

You've been sleeping in the grown up bed for the last month. We think you may be starting to teethe. 'Ugh' is all I can say about teething. You've been waking up every few hours during the night and fussing. Luckily, you usually go back to sleep right away.

You've conquered baby food! Sweet peas, carrots, bananas and sweet potatoes. You like them all.

What makes you laugh the most at the moment is to blow raspberries on your belly and thighs. It cracks me up so hard to hear you laugh. I can't wait to learn more about you and see your personality come out as you get older.

I'm so excited for what the future holds for you. I promise, I will always do anything and everything for my sweet little girl.

Love,

Mommy

6 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Those gigantic eyes! So stinkin' sweet!

Laura said...

kisses & hugs from TX!

Monkey said...

what a precious baby!!

♥PugPosse♥ said...

I am so in love with her....I think I need a updated picture to hang on my fridge! I still have her Birth announcement up!

Future Envy of the PTA said...

She is just adorable!! Thank you for sharing this pics! She's sooooo cute!

BC said...

These letters you do are so great! She will love reading them someday!