Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
Makes 6 servings
2 boxes broccoli spears
1 roaster chicken, chicken pieces removed
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can mayo (use empty cream of chicken soup can)
1 tsp. paprika
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
3 Tbsp. butter
1 c. dried breadcrumbs
1. Spray a 9“x13” baking dish.
2. Thaw and drain broccoli spears in a colander. Place in bottom of baking dish.
3. Tear apart roaster chicken. Add chicken pieces on top of broccoli.
4. Mix cream of chicken soup with mayo and paprika. Spread on chicken. Top with cheese.
5. Melt butter in skillet and add dried breadcrumbs. Mix.
6. Add breadcrumb mixture to top of cheese.
7. Bake at 350-f degrees for 30 minutes.
Recipe from my mom!