LIVE AND UNCENSORED!

Flickr now supports videos, which is a great relief as I didn't want to pay even more money to a place like dropshots to host videos when I was already paying Flickr to host pictures. SO ANYWAYS! I'm just testing their video stuff with this short video of Violet from this morning.

UPDATED! I changed the original video. I thought this new one was cuter than the first one. Plus you can hear her squawking. :)


(Feed Readers: There is a video here!)

Side note. I was wearing a sorta low cut sweater (brand new! first time wearing it!) this morning and I go to burp her, and I swear I say, "Please don't puke on me" and not two seconds later, BLECH!!! all down the inside of my shirt. Score one, little girl.

8 comments:

BC said...

Ali - how sweet!!! Thanks so much for sharing. She's so good at rolling over yet still keeping her eyes on the camera. :)

R said...

Um, she's cute.

Laura said...

cutie-licious!

Barbara said...

Hope your sweater survived. She's such a cutie-patootie!

Domestic Chicky said...

Ack! I am dying from the cute!

Cate said...

OMG, I can't believe how big and mobile she's getting! You can also upload videos for free on YouTube - fyi. Where did you get those pants for her? When Nicholas was a baby, I had a pair that were similar from Baby Gap that we called Party Pants, and I've been looking for a more girly pair for Madeline.

Ali said...

Those pants are from macy's I believe, and I think the brand is greendog. Or..something dog. :) They have a matching shirt as well.

Laura said...

That one is even cuter! I love how she lights up every time she hears your voice. She already wants her hands on that camera.