What-EVER.

I don't know what my deal is lately but I don't have a lot to say.

Part of it, I'm sure, is that I've been having a lot of stress lately. It is taking me forever to fall asleep at night. I lay there thinking, processing, making a mental to-do list for tomorrow. All the realities of life pressing down on me...marriage, kids, chores, work, finances, family, God.

Kind of causing me to have a mental block at the moment.

I want to write, to try to articulate this rough time I've been going through, but I can't seem to get started. The majority of days I feel good. A decent amount I feel bad. What else is there to say?

I'm trying hard to get through it.

6 comments:

Laura said...

I know what your going through! I only get 4 hours sleep if I am a lucky a day and it still takes me an hour or so to fall asleep after I think about everything. It does help to write things down. I am here if you need to vent.

Amy said...

Hi! You don't know me and I don't think I've ever commented before, but I read your post today and felt compelled to leave some scripture with you to help you through this difficult time you are having (trust me, I know where you're coming from....my life has been in a constant state of stress since last summer). The verses that helped me (and still help me) are Matthew 6:25-34. To summarize...God tells us not to worry about everyday life, reminding us that our worry cannot add a single moment to our lives. The Father knows all your needs, so you can release the stress you feel and turn it over to God who loves you!

Amy

Melissa said...

I don't have any advice for you, but I certainly know how you're feeling and can really empathize.

Anonymous said...

Good morning! This is God. I will be handling all your problems today. I will not need your help. So have a good day. I love you.

beth said...

When did we become adults and how can we make it stop?

You are not alone.

Danielle said...

i can totally relate to you. i just had a breakdown the other day. i don't know what it is...blech.