After much consideration...

I've decided to take down most of V's monthly newsletters and start her her very own private blog.

If I know you, and you would like to get set up to view it, email me (divinedomesticity[at]gmail[dot]com) or leave a comment with your email address. If I don't know you, you probably won't get an invite to view it.

I will post the occasional pic of her here at Divine Domesticity -- don't worry! I just don't want tons and tons of pictures and videos at this public site. Gotta watch out for me bebe and all. I hope you understand.

8 comments:

Darla said...

(HUGS) probably a very wise move. Trolls suck.

Barbara said...

What Darla said.

Carly said...

me me me... I want an invite!

Mrs. Fussy Fussypants said...

I must see beautiful Violets blog!

love you.

PS- Do I need to kick someone's tail? I'm big, I can crush people by sitting on them.

Just Beachy said...

I've been with baby V since (before), "Guess What? I'm Pregnant." Can't stop now...

AM said...

Hook me up with V's private blog please. :)

rockingthesuburbs said...

everytime a mom does this I ask myself if I suck.. should I do it too?? I still dont know but I support the decision, keeping our kids safe is so important.

BC said...

I would love access to V's blog! I totally understand about wanted to protect her!