The goings on.

Happy Monday peeps!

I hope all the moms out there had a fun Mother's Day. What did your family do to celebrate?

I made some Ricotta Pancakes with Banana-Pecan Syrup which were delicious. No one ate them but me. What-ev. More for me then.

Other than that, just some cleaning, some game playing, some (okay, a lot) eating of pizza, and much hanging out with my baby child. It was a great weekend. PS - I really enjoy the $5 Pizza Mia's from Pizza Hut for a quick weekend meal. Delicious.

Last week I made all Donna Hay recipes for dinner. Two were great, one was a flop. I'll be doing write up for them this week. Sadly, only took a picture of one, so you will just have to take my word on them looking delicious. I am going to make 3 more Donna Hay dinner recipes this week as well. I hope they are winners!

Like I mentioned previously, I'm gonna be having a bunch of contests at Divine Domesticity this week. Please check back tomorrow morning for contest #1!! I love all you peepers and I show my love by passing on free crap--err, stuff!

So come on, leave me a comment and tell me what your fam did this weekend. I love hearing from you gals and guys.

P.S. I'm really jazzed up on coffee this morning, and I sense I'm blathering on like an idiot. Forgives!

7 comments:

Rhiannon said...

My mama and I drank coffee yesterday and watched a movie. Then we went over to my Grandparent's house and I made lunch :) It was loverly.

koryshar said...

My husband and kids took me out to eat my new favorite dish of braised beef short ribs with cheese filled tortellini and portebellos in a basil marsala sauce! Heaven on a plate!

VeggieGirl said...

Those pancakes sound wonderful; and it sounds like you had a lovely Mother's Day! I went out to dinner with my mom, and baked a special treat for her as well :0)

Alicia said...

The ricotta pancakes sound heavenly..I would've eaten some, had I been there!
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
I was spoiled with breakfast in bed made by my childrens, and lots of flowers and chocolate. And then my hubby made a fabulous barbecue of burgers and chicken for me and my mom! The man can cook!

Barbara said...

We didn't do too much especially with the rain we had yesterday, yuck! Although ee did make an awesome soup for dinner last night.

Miasys said...

Love Donna Hay- I did a fried rice and a chicken recipe of hers and the fam loved it. Be sure to let us know how your recipes turned out!

Willie & Waylon said...

My hubby made me blueberry pancakes and we just hung out. Grilled fajitas and enjoyed chaing my baby Lauren - she is walking at 10 months!!!! I would love to keep up w/ Violet - can I be invited to the new blog? Thanks