9/26/08 - 4 year blog anniversary and a very special birthday.

by Divine Domesticity on September 26, 2008
to print0001_157

9/26/2004 - My first blog post ever.

9/26/2005 - Eating leftovers of angel food cake.    + 1st yr blog anniversary

9/26/2006 - Eating better than sex cake.    + 2nd yr blog anniversary

9/26/2007 - My sweet darling girl, Violet, is born.   + 3rd yr blog anniversary

9/26/2008 - My little schnicklefritz, Violet, turns 1 year old.   + 4th yr blog anniversary

Time is going by so very fast.  Thank you for joining me through the ups and downs over the past 4 years!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Violet and Happy Birthday to the blog too! I've loved reading your blog ever since discovering it (even though I don't comment as often as I should!!)

VeggieGirl said...

Aww, so precious!!! Wishing Violet a very happy birthday :0)

And happy bloggiversary!!!

Keros (again) said...

What a great picture! Happy Birthday and Congratulations!

minx said...

a very happy birthday to you, V!

and a very VERY happy bloggiversary to you, alicat.

Rhiannon said...

Awww! Happy birthday, baby girl!

April said...

Happy Blog Anniversary!

Happy birthday Violet!! Very, very precious!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!

Happy Blogiversary and Happy Birthday beautiful!!

Kelli said...

Oh my GOd, the cheeks!!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday, Violet! And happy blogiversary. Hugs! =)