Announcing My New eCookbook :: Holiday Baking! ::

Welcome to my Holiday Baking eCookbook! I have compiled 20 of my favorite, tried and true, holiday baking recipes into this adorable ebook.  Each recipe is featured in a holiday theme on its own page, so printing for yourself or for friends is a breeze. I am offering this eCookbook for a sale price of only $2.50!



I hope you enjoy my new Holiday Baking eCookbook. Thank you for supporting Divine Domesticity!


Recipes Included:


Baked Doughnut Puffs
Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
Cinnamon Bread Custard with Berries
Ginger Peach Upside-Down Cake
Glazed Cheese Croissants

Buttermilk Brownies
Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
Mocha Toffee Brownies
Peanut Butter Brownies

Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Softies
Chocolate and Marshmallow Surprise Cookies
Flat and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mild Spice Bites
PB&J Cookies
Peppermint Bark Cookies
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Soft Ginger Cookies
White Chocolate Cran-Cherry-Berry Cookies
World Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies 






Holiday Baking eCookbook :: Only $2.50!




6 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Wowza, so much deliciousness in one book!!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Im back! I took some time of from the Blogging world...I am still busy but trying to find time to post and catch up on my Blog friends....how are you?

priscilla said...

hi ali, thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog! =) this cookbook looks like it has some delicious recipes!

Future Envy of the PTA said...

It's been a long time since I've been able to go online and check any blogs and I was sure to go right to yours! Your page looks great! I just love the new layout! Hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving and are enjoying the holidays to come!
-Sara

Hannah said...

ah that looks fabulous! i just may have to buy it.. : )

Carrie said...

Ali, how exciting that we live in the same city! I love your blog! I get so tired of the blogs with recipes/pictures that could be in a magazine. If that's what I wanted then I would buy one, lol! I can't wait to try some of your recipes! I started making a list a quickly had enough ideas to last me a mont. I love the rainbow design as well, how cute is that?! I will keep in touch!