:: November Wrap Up ::

Whew! We had a busy month here at Double D (my new nickname for Divine Domesticity, and it is appropriate for several reasons).  I am all turkey'd out, what about you? I hope my recipes helped you get through Thanksgiving relatively stress free with lots of yummy food to eat.

If you haven't entered in the November cookbook contest, today is your last day to do so. Please see this post for more info.

Top 10 Referrals in November 2008 to Divine Domesticity - Thank you for your support!
  1. Mom Advice
  2. Cookie Madness
  3. Pinch My Salt
  4. The Farm Chicks
  5. Simple Mom
  6. The Apronista
  7. Divine Caroline
  8. Retete culinare pentru voi 
  9. Casa rue 2658 
  10. Solar Powered
And lastly, thank you so much for being a reader of Divine Domesticity. As a (youngish) mom of a toddler, and another on the way, life can get to be stressful and lonely, but this website and the visitors I get provide a great source of support and encouragement.  I hope you have a wonderful holiday season! ~Ali

2 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Great wrap-up post!!

I'm a loyal reader and commenter, and look forward to more posts from you!! :-)

Amy said...

Sooo cool! I am so happy to send traffic your way. You know I am a super fan of you and always will be :) Happy Holidays, hun!!