By Divine Domesticity on November 8th, 2008
Check out these delicious foods to bring to the table.
You've been asked to bring a dish to a Thanksgiving dinner. Not sure what to bring? I've got you covered.
I'd highly recommend bringing a dish that doesn't need to be reheated. If it can sit out for a little while on the counter and be eaten at room temperature, even better!
- Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs
- Party Pinwheels
- Dips: Best Spinach Dip Ever, Caramel Apple Dip, Bacon Almond Dip, Pumpkin Dip
- Nuts: Sweet Rosemary Nuts, Cinnamon Crunch Pecans, Spiced Nuts
- Bourbon Mint Iced Tea
- Champagne, Wine, other alcoholic beverage of choice
- Eggnog, Apple Cider
- Famous Broccoli Salad Version #1 or #2 (My personal favorite is #2)
- Sweet and Savory Spinach Salad
- Buttermilk Blue Cheese Salad
- Cranberry Jello Salad (for the retro crowd)
- Cheesecake Tarts (Scroll to bottom of post) - Use the toppings of your choice (Strawberry, Cherry, Blueberry).
- Raspberry Charlotte
- Pumpkin Pie with Toffee Walnut Topping
The Feast, originally uploaded by ckirkman.