My Favorite Recipes of 2008

by Divine Domesticity on January 1st, 2009

These aren't the most popular posts of 2008, but in my opinion, the best tasting recipes I posted about in 2008. Funny how my favorite and most delicious recipes are usually the easiest to make. Enjoy!
  1. Amish Meatloaf 
  2. Tomato Sandwich with Basil Mayonnaise
  3. Grilled Portobello Sandwiches with Garlic Herbed Mayonnaise
  4. North Woods Inn Garlic Cheese Spread
  5. Strawberry Freezer Jam
  6. Ali's Chicken Pesto Pizza
  7. Ali's Chicken Parmesan 
  8. Grilled Bananas with Milk Chocolate
  9. Bodacious Broccoli Salad
  10. Cheesy Parmesan Italian Biscuits

2 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Wonderful recipe list!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Cookie Madness said...

Yum! You like the same types of things I do....except for the cooked bananas. I only like them plain or baked into something.