Not ready for 2009. Quite possibly ready for 2010, though.

by Divine Domesticity on January 14th, 2009

Oy. It has been quite a while since I wrote about the goings on around here.

All the craziness started a few days before Christmas. Water spots started appearing on the ceiling of our bedroom. Then, a corroded pipe was found in the attic, problems with the roof, concerns of carbon monoxide in the house, then finally, MOLD. I'm so glad this isn't our house. I feel bad for my relatives that we are living with, but a lot of relief that we aren't having to foot the bill for all of the problems with the house.

We temporarily moved out of the house, then moved back in, then moved to the basement. What a giant pain in the ass. We are hanging in there though. At the moment we are sharing the basement with miss V., who is WOW, 15 months old already.

My camera has been dead for over a month now and I cannot find my charger anywhere. I suck! I think I will break down this weekend and order a new one. I hate having to spend money on something that is lost in the house, but it is just getting crazy not being able to take any pictures.

So, while I've been cooking, I haven't been photographing anything. Ugh. Hang in there with me folks, hopefully things will be back to normal in a month or two.

4 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Oh my goodness - I'm TERRIBLY sorry about the house troubles, camera troubles... hang in there!!! I'm praying that all gets much better for you as soon as possible.


**Just as a heads up: I will not be able to comment on blogs as often now, during this semester, due to work overload (I'm stressed already) - PLEASE know that I'm still loyally reading, but just won't have time to comment. I hope you understand!!

Hannah said...

Ahh! Sorry about all the troubles, that's no fun. I'm holding a giveaway over on my blog, if you'd like to enter. It might cheer you up a bit. : ) haha

Barbara said...

Hang in there sweety.

My Boaz's Ruth said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles, but glad to hear you're still around!

PS what happened to the mold? My dad has permanent health difficulties due to living for a year in a house with mold underneath it.