Garlic Cheese Biscuits

by Divine Domesticity on March 30th, 2009

I have been saving this recipe for a while since I read about these yummy biscuits on Toastpoint. They are simple, quick and very delish! Thanks Toastpoint!






Garlic Cheese Biscuits
Makes several servings


1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Mix, until soft dough forms:
2 c. Original Bisquick Mix
2/3 c. milk
1/2 c. shredded Cheddar Cheese (2 oz.)

2. Drop 9 spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.

Stir together:
2 T. butter (I used melted butter) and
1/8 tsp. garlic powder

3. Brush over warm biscuits. Serve immediately.

Recipe from Toastpoint

9 comments:

Tracy is ... Loving Pretty Things said...

these sound so good. I haven't head breakfast yet, and my mouth is totally watering.....MMMM!!!!

nanny said...

I love this recipe!! First ate them at Red Lobster and loved them every since! Comment from husband to me---"Why did you do this to these biscuits?" That boy just can't get used to anything different/ha

Coleen's Recipes said...

Great idea! A new biscuit variation is always a good thing.

Elyse said...

Wow! These do look simple and delicious. My favorite kind of recipe!! Plus, biscuits are great alone, but adding garlic and cheese--well, that's just downright AMAZING! These look so awesome; I can't wait to make some.

Colleen said...

Ooh garlic AND cheese? Sounds perfect!

Giovanna said...

Those look YUMMY !!!!

Netts Nook said...

Can't wait to try those cheese biscuits thanks for sharing.

Carrie said...

Yum! These remind me of the Red Lobster biscuits!

thumbbook said...

Wow!These looks YUM!Hope you wont mind but I'd love to direct Foodista readers to your site, just add this little widget here and you're all set to go, Thanks!