Long time no bloggy.

by Divine Domesticity on April 21st, 2009

Life has gotten quite busy again in our household. My apologies for the unannounced blog break. I wish I could say we were off doing amazingly fun stuff, but in reality it is just the daily grind.

I hope to hear news this week that will give us the go ahead to move into our own place. YES! I'm crossing my fingers and toes that it works out. The apartment is a tiny two bedroom, but the price is right. If nothing else, it will force me to get rid of stuff I don't use. Garage sale here I come!

In pregnancy news, I am 32 weeks along, getting close to 33, and I am as big as a house. We found out last week that this baby boy is measuring 3+ weeks bigger than average and is transverse -- SIDEWAYS. If this little bugger doesn't get into position sooner or later its going to be a scheduled c-section for me. Boo!

Miss V. had her 18 month checkup recently and is still measuring in the 95th percentile for height. Girl is gonna be a supermodel, mark my words.

If we do end up moving the blogging break will continue for a few weeks, but believe me I will be back! Take care bloggy friends.

14 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Glad to read a new post from you!! Hang in there with everything!!

Giovanna said...

I had three c-sections and I sympathize with you. Take care of yourself and little one and good luck on the new place.

Colleen said...

Best of luck with everything!

MamaFeelgood said...

Good to see you are still here.

nanny said...

Hope he gets in position and you have an easy delivery, we will be thinking about you!

Sher's Creative Expressions said...

Don't worry about Miss V being in the 95th percentile at 18 months for height. So was my oldest. She's now 21 1/2 and only ended up being 5'3" tall!! Go figure. Hubs and I used to joke that when she got married they would have to play Girl's Little Daddy, instead of Daddy's Little Girl, with him only being 5'8". No worry, didn't happen. Don't you worry either. I find those markers are not true at all!!

Blessings,

Sher

Elyse said...

So glad to hear everyone's healthy!! Good luck with the potential move. I'll have my fingers crossed for you :)

Barbara said...

We've missed you! Glad to see you're back. Fingers and toes crossed for the apartment and for the little stinker to get into position. Miss V looks a sweet as ever.

AM said...

Glad to hear all is well! I still check in with your blog! Good luck in the coming weeks!

Coleen's Recipes said...

Your family is growing, what a happy time for you. Come back and visit when you get a free minute to breath.

Keely said...

Thinking of you! Looking forward to reading more soon. :)

Sarcomical said...

wow, she's gorgeous, ali!

and don't worry about it, we've ALL taken lots of blog breaks. besides, you have plenty of yummy content to get caught up in in the meantime. ;)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

V is such a Big Girl now! Ive been MIA on the Blogging lately...

Cate said...

She looks beautiful - hope all is well!