Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bars

by Divine Domesticity on July 28th, 2009

Big, huge and giant thanks to Egg to the Apples for this recipe. It is awesome and delicious.This was my first experience eating or baking zucchini bars, and I thought they were crazy delicious. As encouraged, I let these chill in the fridge before serving, and I thought it made them taste so much better (but they were already good).

Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bars
Makes about 16 servings

2 Cups Zucchini, Grated
3/4 Cups Butter
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Eggs
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 3/4 Cups Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips

1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Cream butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.

2. Add dry ingredients.

3. Add zucchini and chocolate chips.

4. Grease a 9×13 inch pan and pour the batter in. Bake for 35-40 minutes.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Yum! We love zucchini and chocolate chip cookies!! I can't wait to try these!

Tricia said...

Great idea! Combining chocolate and zucchini! This will be on my to do list for tomorrow. Thanks!

madebymel said...

I have never had zucchini bars, but I love zucchini bread. And anything with chocolate chips has to be delicious. :)