New Blog Design and Fun Food Photography News

by Divine Domesticity on July 5th, 2009
  • Just a quick note to feed readers that I have a lovely new blog design courtesy of ShabbyBlogs.com. Come check it out!
  • After over two years, I have finally unpacked all of my food photography dishes, lights, etc., so I will be able to start taking food photos again! Woo! I hope to go back and take pictures of some of the better food I've made over the past two years. I'm so excited to get back into taking food photos.
 Well, I think I may be the only one that is excited by all this, but I can't help myself. Have a good weekend and I'll see you with new food posts this week!

5 comments:

Deidra said...

Oh yes! I love this new design! Love the Shabby Blogs site.

Happy Sunday!

Ali said...

Thanks Deidra :)

Carrie said...

I love the new design! Welcome back to blogging ;-)

Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara said...

I like the new design! Wonder how many photography items you forgot you had once you unpacked it all? It must have been fun seeing everything out and unpacked!