New Blog Series: Angel Food Ministries Recipes

by Divine Domesticity on August 10th, 2009

Have you heard of Angel Food Ministries? It is something I just tried recently. You order a package of food from their monthly menu and it is cheaper than buying it retail. A few weeks later you pick it up at a local church or community organization and you are good to go.

I LOVE not having to spend as much time shopping in a grocery store. It also introduces me to all sorts of ingredients I wouldn't normally buy, as I view them as 'expensive', like ribs, roasts, etc.

I plan on compiling a list of recipes that can be made using ingredients from the Angel Food Ministries food packages. Hopefully this will make it easier for you (and me) to make a weekly menu plan. 

At this time, I will be posting the recipes as I make them. I've found that often enough certain food items are repeated in the food packages that you should be able to save the recipe for a later time. Look for the Angel Food Recipes button on the posts, or click on the Angel Food Recipes category to view all recipes. Enjoy!

Full Disclosure: This post is not sponsored by Angel Food Ministries. They have no idea who I am, nor do they care. I am simply creating a recipe resource because I was pleased with their food program.

No comments: